Tuesday, June 10, 2014

fabric lovin': minny muu by lecien

Cotton fabric is still my favorite.  Perhaps it's because that's what I'm most comfortable with and what I've used most often when sewing my quilts and other baby goods.  Or maybe it's just the fact that there are so many beautiful prints from which to choose.

Case in point: the Minny Muu 2014 collection by Koko Seki for Lecien.  I have always loved whimsical, colorful prints, but since having a little girl I'm even more drawn to them and always contemplating what I could make - so many possibilities.  This collection includes tiny elephants, three of the littlest pigs and a miniature red riding hood.

I went all out and purchased the half yard bundle of all 30 prints because I couldn't decide nor resist these itty bitty details.   If you'd prefer to sample just a few, there are still some remaining at Pink Castle Fabrics.  But you should probably hurry, before they're all gone...




No comments:

Post a Comment